Regular price $3,314.70
A proven meter to power your billing!
What does each assembly include?
- MOD-16: Ideal for 120-347 volts single phase systems, programmed for measuring 16 single phase 2 wire circuits
- MOD-8: ideal for measuring 8 of 120/240 volts single phase, 3 wire circuits or 8 of 120/208 volts two phase 3 wire circuits
- MOD-5: ideal for 120-347V three phase systems (with neutral available), programmed for measuring 5 three phase 4 wire circuits
Included in each selection:
- i-meter® 636 with Modbus and on-board p-tracker
- NEMA 1 trough 24" x 6" x 4"
- Meter Display Unit
- 200:0.1 amp current transformers as required
- Innovative Metering Solution
- Approved by Measurement Canada and meets ANSI revenue standards
- Multi-Customer Metering System can be integrated or embedded into any Distribution Panel
- Optional data display can be mounted in a utility room or management office
- Support Building Automation Systems in Modbus or TCP/IP
- Compact design usually installs right next to the breakers can save valuable installation time.
- The i-meter® 636 works as a 16 single-element, 8 2-element or 5 3-element meter
- Applications: Residential, Commercial, Industrial