The ultrasonic compact energy meter can be used for measuring the energy consumption in heating/cooling applications. Please note that Measurement Canada will issue its first Notice of Approval for Heat Meters in 2020 and will start inspection of Heat Meters installed prior to 2021 to check for accuracy.
- Internal high capacity 3.6V lithium battery
- Can be mounted on supply pipeline or on return pipeline, and can be mounted in either horizontal or vertical direction.
- Compatible with CJ188, EN1434 (GB/T26831) protocols
- Having optical interface, RS485 or M-Bus interface
- Compatible witrh NOWA protocol
- MID certification approval
|Pipe Diameter||Flow Rate||Temperature|
|32mm (1 1/4")||6m3/hr||4-95°C|
|40mm (1 1/2")||10m3/hr||4-95°C|
|50mm (2") (Flanged)||15m3/hr||4-95°C|
Lead Time: 4-8 weeks (Backordered)