Where will our meters work?
Our range of water, heating, cooling, gas and electricity sub-metering systems can be tailored to monitor and manage the use of energy resources in:
- Condo corporations
- Gated communities
- Assisted living facilities
How does our meter work?
Whether you’re a landlord, property management firm, condominium association, homeowners’ association, or other multi-tenant property manager, you’ll be able to use our utility sub-metering technology to identify exactly where and when your residential property is consuming energy.
The accurate real-time information you’ll gain from your metering system will enable you to pinpoint opportunities for implementing energy-efficient renovations, lowering your energy costs by installing user-pay metering into place, and reducing your carbon footprint through conservation.
What are the benefits of using our sub-metering systems for your residential property?
- Enjoy a quick return on your investment – Use the data from your sub-metering system to build an informed energy strategy that delivers quick ROI. You can even eliminate all of a meter’s up-front costs through a No Capital Cost program.
- Improve your bottom line through user-pay metering – Bill tenants for the energy they consume (using revenue-grade meters approved Measurement Canada and meeting ANSI revenue standards).
- Reduce your carbon footprint – Earn energy incentives, secure points for LEED ratings, and help your tenants realize savings from their individual conservation efforts.
- Save space – Our compact, modular meters can be embedded inside existing distribution panels (DPs), using far less space than traditional socket-based meters.
- Enjoy easy installation – All our meters are shipped with complete engineering drawings, connection diagrams and installation instructions; Simplifying and reducing labor of installing contractors.
- Choose your billing system – Our open platform will support the software of your choice, so you are not locked into a proprietary system or long term contracts.