Benefits of Submetering Systems
In today’s business, energy is a cost that is manageable. What is your solution to manage this cost?
At Intellimeter we provide...
Monitor the power used by any suite, business unit, or machine
Auto-ranging i-meter® can be programmed on site for new projects or retrofits
The Energy Information Solution ensures the data you need is only a click away
Real-time data monitoring
Measure, Understand & conserve your energy in real time, rather than waiting for your energy bills
What are the benefits of using our meters?
Commercial grade, auto-ranging instrumentation
- Robust construction permits installation in commercial, industrial and multi-tenant residential electrical distribution environments.
- Our meters are auto-ranging and self-adapt to the buildings electrical distribution, with available neutral, without the use of potential transformers.
Open Source Access to Meter Data
- Customers have complete access to and management of meter data
- Time of use meter data with CSV file export is provided for LEED, cost allocation or analytical reporting purposes
- Advanced energy information management software allow custom dashboards & reports with no ongoing fees/restrictions to data ownership
- Customer's billing service provider of choice can access the Intellimeter meter data
- Web based access is provided to meter data for processing anywhere in the world
- Customer access to properties available for management by the customer or property management provider
- Network access to meter data is provided on the customers’ network
Modbus and Bacnet Communication
- Permits integration with Building Automation systems
- Enables inclusion of mechanical meters with advanced features (BTU)
- Pulse output meters (water & gas) can be integrated with electric meter data
- Cost effective and easily installed Cat5 communication cabling readily permits integration of meters within a building
- Multiple buildings can be integrated via the customer's network structure where communication cabling is not available
- Radio communication can be utilized to communicate meter data where cabling or network are not available
Approved for installation within the electrical distribution panel or switchboard
- Reduced space requirement
- Reduced installation costs
- Permits factory configuration, installation and verification in the panel at Intellimeter
- Current transformers do not have to be removed for measurement Canada seal updates
- Intellimeter Current Transformer rails eliminate the CT leads reducing distribution panel gutter fill
- CT rails ensure proper installation (orientation to load, proper phase and circuit)